Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers that present original and unpublished research on topics directly to the relevant ACSW 2017, under any of the Satellite Conference themes.
The ACSW 2017 satellite conferences are listed as follows.
- The 39th Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC 2017)
- The Thirteenth Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling (APCCM 2017)
- Eighteenth Australasian Computing Education Conference (ACE 2017)
- Australasian Information Security Conference (AISC 2017)
- 17th Australasian User Interface Conference (AUIC 2017)
- Australasian Web Conference (AWC 2017)
- Interactive Entertainment (IE 2017)
- Australasian Computing Doctoral Consortium (ACDC 2017)
- Australasian Early Career Researchers Workshop (AECRW 2017)
- Australasian Workshop on Health Informatics and Knowledge Management (KIM 2017)
- 15th Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC 2017)
- International Workshop on Advanced Information and Communication Technology (IWAICT 2017)
Paper submission : August 22, 2016
Author notification: October 17, 2016
Camera-ready full papers: November 7, 2016.
Please note that CORE will provide partial Funding Grants for students who have papers accepted to support their travel to ACSW 2017. More details will be made available shortly.
The ACSW 2017 Proceedings will be published by ACM . Papers should be formatted according to ACM conference paper formatting guidelines ACM SIG Proceedings Templates. The following guidelines must be met for all submissions:
- Submissions must be in English.
- Submissions must not exceed 10 pages for full papers and 4 pages for short papers
- Submissions must be in PDF format. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Submissions must clearly state the problem being addressed, the goal of the work, the results achieved, and the relation to other work.
- Submissions must be original contributions that have not been published previously, nor already submitted to other conferences or journals in parallel with this conference.
- Authors must choose the appropriate satellite conference or workshop for your submission
Papers are to be submitted via the ACSW 2017 Easy Chair Submission Site and will be reviewed by a minimum of three members of the program committee.
Upon logging into the system please select “New Submission” and proceed through the steps for submission.