The ACSW 2017 Proceedings will be published by ACM . Papers should be formatted according to ACM conference paper formatting guidelines ACM SIG Proceedings Templates. The following guidelines must be met for all submissions:
- Submissions must be in English.
- Submissions must not exceed 10 pages for full papers and 4 pages for short papers
- Submissions must be in PDF format. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Submissions must clearly state the problem being addressed, the goal of the work, the results achieved, and the relation to other work.
- Submissions must be original contributions that have not been published previously, nor already submitted to other conferences or journals in parallel with this conference.
- Authors must choose the appropriate satellite conference or workshop for your submission
Papers are to be submitted via the ACSW 2017 Easy Chair Submission Site and will be reviewed by a minimum of three members of the program committee.
Upon logging into the system please select “New Submission” and proceed through the steps for submission.
Camera Ready Submission Guideline
Here is the instruction for camera ready submission:
1) We are currently sending the information of accepted papers to ACM which will be finalized in this week. We need your prompt cooperation as we have many satellite conferences to manage, and the time line is tight.
2) After ACM confirmed the list of accepted papers, eRights forms will be sent to the corresponding author. After you have completed your form, you will soon receive an automatic notification that includes the copyrights information that you must add to your camera ready submission (permissions statement, ISBN, DOI, etc.). Any PDF’s that do not display this information will need to be revised and can delay processing.
3) After you have got your camera ready version files ready which include both the sour file (word document or zipped latex files) and pdf file, please send them to email@example.com with email subject “Paper ID + Conference Name + Camera Ready Submission”. You will receive a reply email after we have successfully received your camera ready files.
4) The ISBN number assigned to ACSW 2017 is 978-1-4503-4768-6
5) PLEASE make sure you send them immediately after you have received ACM notification email. Delays in the submission of your camera ready version will result in the delay of the final conference proceedings.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Xiao Liu, Publication Chair of ACSW2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org.